Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Brainstorm Request


Finally our plans for the summer are taking shape! Luqaz got a job as headchef at what seems to be a very very cool place.
Burgsvik will be our home over the summer!
Hamra Krog, a “household” name on the island, has been around for 20 years and is now getting a complete make-over and will be opening in June with Luqaz behind the stove! 
The 2 sisters who own it now are bubbling with energy and their vision of their business got us bubbling too :) 
I’ll be a bit of an all-rounder, or a helper in need, but I'm mostly excited about this: 





I got my own office!
The little building in the picture has been everything from jewelry shop to garage and now it's up to me to make something of it.

So here are two questions for all you people:

What would you do with a space of roughly 25m2 (keeping in mind that it should make at least a little bit of money)?
But perhaps more importantly:
If you were on holiday and you stumbled upon this amazing restaurant/bar where they had live music every night and a energetic team of young inspired people taking care of you, what would you expect to find in the little workshop right next to it (visible from the main outside terrace)?

I have some ideas of my own of course, but as to keep your imagination flowing I’ll keep those to myself for now ;)

I’d very very much appreciate your input – so feel free to comment or drop me a line :)


Looking forward to hearing from you!





No comments: