Monday, June 25, 2012

Hope



For 2 months now I've been hoping for things to return the way they were ... 
back to what I thought (or wanted to believe so badly) was a sustainable relationship ...
But all of a sudden I remembered something from a TED video I once saw:
"Sustainability isn't all that great. We need to think in terms of regeneration."

I wish I could remember the name of this intelligent speaker.

I'm all for regeneration! Of our planet, of all life forms, of myself ... but shouldn't the same be possible for a relationship?
"To form, construct, or create anew, especially in an improved state.
To give new life or energy, to revitalize ..."
(definitions from thefreedictionary.com ;))

Thanks to all who've been such a great support during the past weeks,
I LOVE YOU ALL!
And now that I'm back on my feet, I'm so ready for the future!




No comments: