Friday, January 21, 2011

Inconvenient Truth

The winter's on its way out and must have heard me remark last week that "Hey, I didn't get sick!"
I'm hardly ever really sick (I just have a fever now so even though I feel like crap I'm still not sick, really) so I often wonder why I have this list of "movies to see when I'm ill".
Anyway, I do, and on the top of this list since a very long time was Al Gore's Oscar winning documentary 'An Inconvenient Truth'.
The reason it stayed on the list for such a long time was because I thought I knew everything Al Gore wanted to share with the world ... turns out I didn't, and turns out I'm more like the frog he talks about than I care to admit ...

So here's to all you people who haven't seen it yet. Watch it now! Don't wait until you're sick!

www.climatecrisis.net

No comments: