Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lemon Frenzy



Health has returned! Our couch surfers claim it's thanks to the "medicines from the Belgian pharmacy" (delicious chocolate and speculaas) but it could also be their ginger tea with lemon and honey that did the trick :)


And I think I've found my church!
The house of Pippi Longstocking is, in my humble opinion, one of the must sees on the island, and everytime I take people there I am reminded of "The Pippilotta Principle" (or het Pippi Langkous Principe), a book by Christine Weiner and Carola Kupfer on how our lives would all benefit from a little Pippi-psychology.
(obviously, I recommend you all to read it - the original is in German, but I'm sure it's translated into many languages)


And because we're organizing a little french-themed party tonight I've been making lemon curd for the filling of my tarte au citron!

I bet Pippi would be proud!


No comments: