Friday, February 3, 2012

Choosing Me before We


I thoroughly believe people aren't supposed to be alone. We need each other, we all need love and affection and companionship, but sometimes not in the way society makes us think we do.

For me, getting on a plane to the Caribbean after a series of funny coincidences and spontaniously following the "signs", was the start of an eye-opening journey that made me realize so many things about myself that I guess I knew all along but that remained safely hidden in the corners of my heart and mind.

This is why I can't feel guilty about the carbon emmisions of the plane I was on. That's why I can't make excuses for my actions ... because deep down I know it's what was needed, for ME.

I guess not many people will be able to make sense of what I'm trying to say, but mum, thank you for your subtle nudges. I love you.

For those who are, or want to try to make sense of it all, here's something that might help: www.daretoliveyou.com

It's actually quite ironic that I'm living on a boat at the moment, rocked by the waves and a little adrift ... but with land in sight.








Posted via DraftCraft app

No comments: