Saturday, March 3, 2012

Ack, Sundbyberg




Ever walked into a place and thought - "this is exactly what I want to do!"?
That's the feeling I had when Lotta and I browsed the second hand shops of Sundbyberg last weekend and walked into Stockholms Stadsmissions shop & café.
A place where you can both check out all kinds of second hand stuff, from clothes to books to decorative items, spread out over two floors, and pick your favourite chair, sit down and have a quick lunch, a cup of tea or one of their many tempting desserts.
It's 2 in 1!
The coolest thing about the café of course, is the funky collection of old cups and plates they use.
Or that, in some cases, you can buy the chair you were just sitting in :)

I still haven't decided if I will reopen my shop this summer ... but I will definitely keep this idea in mind for later!



No comments: