Monday, August 27, 2012

The odd ones out

These pictures (all taken this summer) never made it onto my blog, even though I like them all.
I guess I never managed to find a common theme, or a reason to share them ...
But now I have:


Visby, the city that feels more and more like a real home to me, even though I've only lived here for 2 years.


My sunflower and a handful of green beans, grown in my very own greenhouse.


Red currants for breakfast, a very odd shoe exhibition on the island of Fårö, followed by a fantastic pancake at Kutens Bensin ...

And the common theme?

Visby would not be Visby without all the wonderful people I've had the pleasure to meet so far,
nothing in my greenhouse would have grown if it weren't for the help of some very loyal watering volunteers,
and nothing I did this summer would have been even half as much fun without the company I had.

YOU are the common theme!

Nobody should feel excluded here by the way! 
I would have given up this blog long time ago had I not known YOU keep reading it ;)


No comments: