Friday, July 8, 2011

Leva Husfabrik

 I've written about Leva quite a lot now but I just can't get over how much I love that place. Every time I'm there (and that is pretty regularly) there's something new to look at. They seem to be trying out & testing new business ideas all the time and they don't seem to lack inspiration!

Even though I've now seen them about 100 times I'm still as in love with the Leva Husfabrik "showroom" constructions as the first time I saw them. Eco-friendly houses in beautiful materials with huge windows that can be combined and designed to fit anyone's lifestyle.

I'd take one right away if I had the land for it! But for now it's just a dream for the future and a blog post - which is almost just as nice :)







(special thanks to my model, Zandra :D)

No comments: