Monday, June 20, 2011

And that's how yet another week just flew by ...

and for almost a week I haven't been inspired enough to post anything newsworthy so it seems ...

I even had a little fall-out with facebook and deactivated my account ... but reactivated it after not even a day afraid that my 'network' would fall to pieces and that my blog wouldn't get any more readers ...
Since when is Facebook such a big part of life? And isn't that completely creepy?

Anyway,
I finally finally got my paint and so my shop is getting some extra colour every day ...



We joined a very colourful party at the Waldorf kindergarten,





I had some more customers in my shop, and realized in the middle of a complicated sentence how learning Swedish completely destroyed my already very limited knowledge of German (total embarrassment by the way!)
I got to eat pizza almost every day - one of the advantages of living above a restaurant with its very own pizza oven ...
And to finish off with an enjoyable Sunday we had some friends coming over, had pizza (!), went for a walk on the beach and warmed up afterwards with some Løv Organic tea :)





I'm so ready for another week of this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see your shop darling!!!!!!!
Babs

Anonymous said...

Kun je niet eens wat foto's van je winkeltje in zijn geheel op je blog plaatsen?:) Please?
Babs